Friday, June 24, 2005

Our New Toy

Here I sit in the driver seat of our new toy. My (and my husband's) first brand spanking new computer. Since I set it up, I got to pick out the wallpaper. I think I was pretty clever. Before my husband came along, my wallpaper was political or automotive. My husband chose a photo of his best beloved Detroit Red Wings. So, on our new computer, I posted a picture of the Detroit Red Wings presenting a hockey jersey to President George W. Bush at the White House after they won the Stanley Cup in 2002. I think it is a good compromise...I hope beloved husband agrees!

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

New toys are such fun. I hope the three of you will be very happy.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about dvd player software download. I also have a Blog/Website about dvd player software download which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home