Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday Baby Brother!

When I heard the Tigers were headed to the World Series, I thought they would just go on and win it. Then I thought, hey maybe they could win it on my little brother's 30th birthday!? Then my husband informed me that if the Tigers had to return to Detroit to finish the series, my brother's birthday would be a travel day and the Tigers would not even be playing on that date. I felt really dumb for thinking such a silly thing.

Then came the rain...so, yes the Tigers played in the World Series on my brother's 30th birthday. And, The Saint Louis Cardinals won the World Series on October 27, 2006, my little brother's 30th Birthday!

I knew only one thing could cheer Andy up after that loss...his Alma Mater, Vanderbilt beat Duke 45-28 on Saturday. Go Vandy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home