Thursday, March 24, 2005

Terri

Many of us have Terri Schiavo on our minds and in our hearts. I pray for God's peace on her spirit and her family.

As the news reports and opinions are spread, I started thinking more about this. My main thought is that her husband is evil. But, I realize, I don't really know his story. This is what I do know and am just sharing my stream-of-consciousness thoughts:

As Christian wives, we are supposed to submit to our husbands. Our husband is ultimately responsible for family/marital decisions. We must "leave and cleave". That would remove Terri's parents from the picture, wouldn't it? However, Mr. Schiavo clearly broke the marital covenant by having children with another woman. Therefore, Terri is really "free" from that marital contract and her parents should now have the right to make this decision. Just some ponderings...I don't know if they are right or wrong....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a bach cello suites score
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is bach cello suites score

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home