Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mustangs, Motherhood, Music...

...and madness.

Today I had a rehearsal at church for Sunday. It was pretty amusing trying to get there, as usual. I have to put the baby in her seat and then I squeeze my cello into the front seat. Since this rehearsal was just before work, I took the baby to daycare first. However, in order to get my baby girl out of the back seat of my pony car, I have to get the cello out first and then her, then put the cello back in the car. Plus, it is only about 20 degrees and snowy outside!

I got to church a little early and the music director and I started talking and then we prayed together. While she finished arranging my music I went and ate lunch with some of the church staff and volunteers. It is so good to be a part of a church family. Our rehearsal was pretty quick, but all in all, it was worth the effort. Sunday will be fun because my husband will be playing his guitar with me at one of the services.

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

This is a lovely picture of devotion to child and instrument. But what if it rains? My mother played the cello and it is one of my favorite instruments.

One of these days I'll blog about my two shattered dreams--my horse (4 legs) and my Mustang (4 wheels). But I still think there's nothing prettier than the original Mustang.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll link to you.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a music written for the cello
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is music written for the cello

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home