Monday, May 04, 2009

Double Shame on Me!

Double shame on me!
I knew when I was writing my post of April 30, 2009 I wasn’t being thoughtful or careful. I was trying to explain my absence from blogging with too little attention to detail~(please remember, I do actually have A.D.H.D.). I guess I never think that anyone will read what I write, but I was troubled by it all weekend. (I don’t have internet at home at present and couldn’t proof and post anything since Thursday.)
Mr. Iglesias’ comment highlights my need to remember:
1) People actually read what I write.
2) I should write about what is important.
3) I should take my time to write about what is important.
4) I need to go back and take the time to “flesh out” my thoughts shared in my post of April 30.
5) Before I begin, I need to remind myself that the mission of this blog is merely a log on the web of my thoughts, ideas, and sometimes opinions. I don’t like gray areas, but as I try to stay true in black and white…gray sneaks in, urging me to refine once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home