Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Break 2007

Thirteen Things I Hope to Do on Spring Break


1.Visit my new niece or nephew who is on the way as I type.

2. Practice my cello.

3. Play my cello at church on Maundy Thursday.

4. Join in Holy Communion with my daughter as she communes for the first time on Maundy Thursday.

5. Play my cello at church on Good Friday.

6. Take my daughters ice skating.

7. Go to a Detroit Red Wings game with my husband.

8.Visit my mom & dad.

9. Clean my house and car.

10. Write some blog entries.

11. Knit a scarf for my aunt, my mom's sister-in-law, who is going through radiation for breast cancer.

12. Pray for my other aunt, mom's sister, a 10+ breast cancer survivor who has a breast biopsy coming up on Monday.

13. Spend some real good solid time in conversation with God.

AND Play and play with my sweet wonderful little girls!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!) If I can figure out how!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

How special that your daughter will have her first communion. I served communion today and it is so wonderful to see the children's shining faces. But it is the old people who really seem to understand and appreciate.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home