Thursday, May 25, 2006

Why I Don't Blog Like I'd Like

I want to share a bit of the reason that I don't blog as much as I would like.

We do not have internet access at home any longer. The reason for that is for another post to come. As for my blogging, this means I have to write my blog at home, save it to a disk and download it at the library in order to post. In addition, my 2 3/4 year old likes to contribute to my computer work and that limits me to short spurts of creativity and not so much time for proofing the content. (Not to mention that I have a jillion other interests and my brain power is easily strained...I tend to sit and knit mindlessly when I have a minute to myself.)

I am going to continue to try to post during my work breaks and aim for one night a week of writing at home for a real posting. We'll see.

Another big thanks to Norma who continually encourages me in the endeavor and inspires many of my postings...particularly related to LIBRARIES/OHIO/LUTHERANS/MUSIC/ARCHITECTURE, etc.

Another note: My "other" blog is presently just a name. I plan to get started with it this weekend, so maybe Tuesday, it will be activated:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

You go girl. The download to a disc is a good idea. I often do that even though I have broadband--draft it first. Although not as often as I used to. The blogger template seems more reliable than when I started.

Be sure to visit my new blog, http://unapalabra-norma.blogspot.com

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home